24 Things You Can Do in the Same Amount of Time it Takes to Mint a Collection on Aspen
To show you just how easy it is to mint on Aspen, we’ve rounded up 25 daily tasks that now take the same amount of time as launching your collection (and storefront!)
- Find the perfect .gif to drop in your favorite alpha Discord
- Plug your day job work into ChatGPT and make lunch plans
- Make another SBF meme
- Find 5 landing pages that say “to bring the next billion users to Web3”
- Delete all the newsletters in your email inbox that you never get around to unsubscribing from
- Take that serotonin walk around the block you’ve been telling yourself you’ll start
- Export your email contacts from your Aspen storefront and send your subscribers a little ‘hello’
- Clean up your Hinge inbox
- Protect your IP and spin up collection terms and conditions using our Template Library
- Finally respond to those Twitter DMs
- Avoid delivery fees and force yourself to actually call in your thai food order
- Call your Mom back
- Start that load of laundry you’ve been staring at all week
- Walk next door for your third iced coffee (we won’t tell)
- Try Craiyon’s AI Image Generatorto get the creative juices flowing for your next collection
- Make a new Airbnb wishlist to celebrate your next drop (manifesting)
- Mute the Instagram stories of the people you went to high school with
- Check the status of your tax returns
- Test for any broken links on your website or social media bios
- Register to vote (really!)
- Water. Your. Plants.
- In fact, have a glass of water yourself.
- Troll StockX’s Release Calendar
- Order a white noise machine from Amazon to drown out the noise of your roommate’s weird taste in music intruding on your late-night sketch sessions
Realistically, it probably took you longer to make it through this list than it would to drop a new collection on Aspen.
Whether you are a diehard Degen or new to the space, our no-code, Creator-centric platform transforms previously complex processes into just a few simple steps to stand up your very own Web3-based business.
So we don’t take up anymore of your time, let’s get started.